The Stories That Go Nowhere Episode...
Originally aired: Monday, July 23, 2012
Should Ichiro be a first ballot Hall of Famer? And if yes, what does that say about the process? In regard to Adam Scott losing the British Open after a big lead, once a choker always a choker?
Plus, the Five...
1. Ichiro to the Yankees...which team won this trade?
2. It appears that Chad Ochocinco has changed his name back to Chad Johnson...did his fake name help him or hurt him in his career?
3. The Joe Paterno statue is down, but the library still holds his name. Is it okay that the library keeps the Paterno name?
4. Ron Santo is finally in the Hall of Fame, a year after his death...do you still believe that the Baseball Hall of Fame is getting voting right?
5. All baseball races are with in 5.0 games ...except AL East at 6.0...good or bad for the game?